Shine offers BIM REVIT 3D modelling drawing packages with BIM portfolio and capabilities.
Using REVIT as a platform, we have worked with Design Team members to meet the requirements of a project by providing fully integrated 3D Models of the entire facility along with the relevant COBie drops to facilitate their future maintenance and renewal programmes.
With our experience utilising REVIT for BIM, we improve onsite collaboration and communication of the project throughout. With better coordination it improves clash detection through the design, which will highlight or mitigate risks. Utilising this foresight increases our productivity within our fabrication and designs.
Other benefits to BIM include:
• Elimination of clashes with a more integrated design
• Integration with the manufacturing and fabrication process
• Transparency of design and intent to supply chain
• Clearer identification of services requirements and M&E co-ordination
• Pre-installation site activity simulation
• Improved H&S
• Reduced costs
• Aid in sequencing (4D) and BOM management (5D) when adopted by client
• Easier visualisation of concepts for the client and designers
• Manipulatable electronic record data set for FM and maintenance